Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: ERROR  (Read 7041 times)

martyn

• Anope User
ERROR
« on: January 16, 2014, 09:15:32 PM »

hi guys im getting this error now and then from OperServ: os_info: ERROR: can not open the database file!

i see the file in services ive change the permissions to 777 but still no joy :( i dont know much about this if any of you have the time to help it would be very appreciated :) 

martyn

• Anope User
Re: ERROR
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2014, 12:37:36 PM »

Nobody know y I'm getting this error :(

katsklaw

• Supporter
  • Anope User
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2014, 04:55:46 PM »

First, you need to be a bit more patient. We are volunteers and have more important things to worry about in our lives than IRC. This means you need to have more patience than the 27 hours you waited before asking again. The forum is here 24/7 but you are not guaranteed 24/7 support. The be honest, you are not guaranteed support at all! That comes from the kindness of others.

Second, are you on a shell account or do you have root? Do you have quotas enabled? what does your actual log files say? What OS is this exactly? What is the output of df -h? df -h $HOME? What is the output of quota? What is the output of ls /path/to/anope? What is the exact version of Anope you are using? What is the absolute path to your run directory? what user permissions were set during install?

martyn

• Anope User
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2014, 05:43:11 PM »

just would like to Apologize for replying so soon.

i stopped & restarted it not receiving this error any more but i do have this prob  (1389978809 - 1389978878 = -69) [PLEASE SYNC YOUR CLOCKS!] how would i go about doing this?

katsklaw

• Supporter
  • Anope User
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2014, 01:10:34 AM »

That is an IRCd thing.

http://www.vulnscan.org/faq#67
Pages: [1]   Go Up