Anope IRC Services

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Not Getting any responces from Services.  (Read 6490 times)

cezz

Not Getting any responces from Services.
« on: April 19, 2006, 02:15:30 AM »

Hey all im really |:( Hitting my head against a wall with this problem...

I am using anope with UnrealIrcD3.2 and have set up the links ect between the two servers... they are both on the local host but are on a multihome server...

Anyway the servers conect and the usernames NickServ ChanServ ect login...

my problem is that if i /ns /nickserv or /msg nickserv with any of the services i get no responce from them even though when in debug mode it shows a msg saying they are running...

I have been at this most of the night, have tried everything i can think of have tried the IRC chanel on irc.anope.org and have tried asking at the UnrealIrcd support forums, but now it is 02:14 and i must sleep so i can only home that someone here can help me with this problem and look forward to responces...

Thank you all in advance...

Cezz Alpha Site Design.
Attempting to set up irc.gangsters-paradise.org :P

Dave Robson

• Team
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2006, 07:38:36 AM »

assuming you really have tried /msg nickserv help which dosnt work and nickserv really has joined the network correctly, id suggest checking your server numerics.

cezz

(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2006, 02:12:15 PM »

Yes i have tried that and i know that i have set up the aliases correctly... I will look at the numerics thanks for the tip...

cezz

(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2006, 02:27:35 PM »

Ok simple question i dont see any option in the services.conf to set the numeric ??
Pages: [1]   Go Up