Anope IRC Services

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Problem with Anope 1.7.13 seeing all the users.  (Read 5806 times)

sillysprat

Problem with Anope 1.7.13 seeing all the users.
« on: February 10, 2006, 03:45:49 AM »

I've noticed that sometimes I will part,hop, or join a channel that has about 20 users or so and the BotServ bot will join/part with me (or one particular user). It's as if it's not seeing everything and thinks I'm just the only user in the channel. This can be annoying when i quit my network to restart my pc or w/e. Services are not supposed to leave a channel when there's more than one user, let alone 20.

Any idea on what I can do to make sure they STAY in the channel when they're supposed to?

PS: This also makes cs_statusupdate not work correctly. Works fine as long as it sees the user.

Trystan Scott Lee

• Contributor
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2006, 04:48:26 AM »

check your clocks, it sounds like you are out of sync and are getting reject messages due to Time stamps being to old
my God my tourniquet, return to me salvation

SkaterStuff

(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2006, 05:00:25 AM »

also you could be having a small split from the server

ShelLuser

(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2006, 01:51:08 PM »

And in addition to Trystan's suggestion you may be able to find some specific information about this in your logfile(s). And there is always the very important issue of u-lines to consider. Although the things you describe don't really point in that direction I'd give it some attention anyway. I've seen some very horrible things happening due to weird u-lines.

I guess its needless to say its totally impossible for a split server to be causing this.
Pages: [1]   Go Up