Anope Development > Feature Requests

CS BAN & KICK

(1/3) > >>

Werther:
I was wondering if you can make a module which will prevent users that have certain access on some channel to use ChanServ ban and kick cmds on services admins, or even include this feature in the new version of anope.

Pieter Bootsma:
If you're in levels mode (XOP OFF) you can disable access to BAN and KICK. See /cs levels #chan list for the levels which can be adjusted (when xop is off), and you'll see BAN/BANME/KICK/KICKME in there.

Werther:
No, you didn`t understand what i had asked. I want a feature so that a user that has AOP/SOP/Founder whatever on some channel can`t kick a user that has a services admin in OperServ and is on that channel but without any access. Something like if someone tries to kick an OperServ SA with CS KICK will get msg -ChanServ- You can`t kick $nick because he is a services admin -

chasingsol:
That's already possible if the Services Admin is set as Super Admin. Services won't kick them.

Although, that's a generally bad idea having Services Admin in that status all the time anyway... but what you ask is already possible.

Werther:
I don`t want to have super admin turned on all the time and i don`t want to have +qo on all channels because people complain that is oper abuse. I just want that nobody can kick me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version