Anope IRC Services

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: NickServ resend no work  (Read 5790 times)

l1qu1dx

NickServ resend no work
« on: September 25, 2006, 04:24:49 AM »

The nickserv option to resend the confirm code  doesnt work ... if it does doesnt give a comfirmation that it did

n00bie

• Anope User
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2006, 10:05:00 AM »

AFAIK, in order for the RESEND command to work, 1st you need to enable NSEmailReg from your services.conf and secondly, you can only use that command if your nick is on the PreNickServDB database. And lastly, your pre-nick must be active within NSRExpire day(s) .... that means .. after that day(s) your pre-nick will be deleted permanently and using the RESEND command will not work. This is how i understand about the NickServ RESEND command. Correct me if i miss anything or misunderstand it :P
I am always doing things that which I cannot do, in order that I may learn how to do it.

l1qu1dx

(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2006, 03:58:37 AM »

i have NSEmailReg  enable and some nicks were register and waited for a 2 days for confirm code our services has 30 days to drop a nick so...  i dunno

n00bie

• Anope User
(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2006, 05:32:16 AM »

hmmm... this is really odd ... are your certainly sure that you enable all settings required for send mails to work (UseMail, the SendMailPath, NSForceEmail, NSEmailReg, SendFrom, NSRexpire) and also how much duration do you set for NSRExpire in your services.conf ? by the way, what is your exact services version :-?
I am always doing things that which I cannot do, in order that I may learn how to do it.

katsklaw

(No subject)
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2006, 12:22:42 AM »

All those settings assume you have a properly configured MTA installed and running such as sendmail. If the MTA is borked, you won't get any mail.

Cihan

(No subject)
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2007, 04:53:07 PM »

ns resend isn't working for me too..
Pages: [1]   Go Up